When rolling out hubli, ASML’s primary objective was to deliver a self-served solution to their 32,000 employees to power in person meetings at scale.
Since go live:
- 165,000 people have collaborated in person.
- 9 hours saved per booking, thanks to digital processes.
- The pillars of success of this project.
- How ASML implemented efficient processes.
- The benefits of digitalizing meetings management.
"Hubli platform has increased the visibility and availability of meeting locations. Additionally, it helped us to manage large volumes of meetings in an automated way. It has eliminated our former PO process which was not suited for these types of services. We now get faster and more efficient access to spaces for our people to collaborate, learn and innovate. Ease of use, visibility on costs, efficient booking process with embedded approval flows and choice of locations were the most important items for us when we selected the platform”.
Jurgen van der Kruijssen
Global Category Manager Travel, Training, HR Services, Communication & Branding, ASML